HOW TO USE
- Step 1: Gently remove lashes from the tray, starting from the outer edge, and wiggle to loosen the band.
- Step 2: Rest the strip along your lash line and trim the lash as needed to ensure the perfect fit for your eye shape. The strip should start where your natural eyelashes begin and end.
- Step 3: Apply a layer of glue (sold separately) along the eye. It can be used only as glue but it can also be used as winged eyeliner depending on the color you have chosen (black or transparent). Wait a few seconds before application.
- Step 4: Using a lash applicator (sold separately), place the lash where your natural eyelashes begin. Look down and press the strip lash against your lash line in the center, the outer edge and inner corner.
HOW TO REMOVE
- Step 1: Your day is over, or your special event has come to an end, now it’s time to properly remove your lashes so they can live to see another day of beauty.
- Step 2: When done wearing the lashes, gently remove them by lifting the band of the lash off of the skin at the inner corner of the eye, then using that bit of base to gently remove the remainder of the lash. Never pull on the lashes to remove, always use the band.
- Step 3: Repeat for the other eye.
- Step 4: Store your lashes in the KITA Lashes storage box that the lashes came in, or to easily store and travel with multiple pairs, place up to 3 pairs in our KITA Lashes storage case.
- Step 1: Store your lashes in the storage box they arrived in to keep them clean, dry and protected from getting harmed.
- Step 2: If your lashes have buildup on them, DO NOT GET THEM WET, this will ruin them. To clean off any buildup gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara spooly. You may also carefully remove leftover glue on the band of the lash with tweezers. Please NEVER get your lashes wet.
- Step 3: When properly cared for you KITA Lashes are reusable around 20-30 times
TIP: To increase the longevity and maintain the original style of your KITA Lashes even further, do not apply mascara directly on them. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes first, allow it to dry, then apply your KITA Lashes.